Painter plastinated human body specimen for medical education and body world plastination exhibition, clearly shows the dissection of human head and neck, thorax, abdomen, back and upper limb and lower limb, etc.
Painter Plastinated Human Body Specimen Details:
Painter plastinated human body specimen
1. The head and neck show the branches of the facial nerve (temporal branches, rami zygomatici, buccal branches, marginal mandibular branch, strong branch), facial transverse artery, superficial temporal artery, auriculotemporal nerve, occipital artery, greater occipital nerve, facial artery, internal carotid, auricular nerve, lesser occipital nerve, cervical transverse nerve, lingual artery, superior laryngeal artery, superior thyroid artery, external carotid artery, accessory nerve, supraclavicular nerve, superficial branch, transverse cervical artery, external jugular vein, facial vein, superficial temporal vein, retromandibular vein, anterior jugular vein, parotid gland and submandibular gland.
2. Facies anterior of thoracic and abdominal cavity preserved, shows pectoralis major, lateral cutaneous branch of the intercostal nerve, musculus rectus abdominis, intersectio tendinea. Back opened, vertebral canal shows spinal cord in situ and intercostal nerve, reserve 7th cervical vertebra, twelfth dorsal vertebra, first lumbar vertebra.
3. The upper extremity shows the brachial artery, median nerve, ulnar nerve, superior lateral brachial cutaneous nerve, medial brachial cutaneous nerve, medial cutaneous nerve of the forearm, lateral cutaneous nerve of the forearm, superficial branch of radial nerve, palmar branch of the ulnar nerve, superficial palmar arch and its branches, common palmar digital nerves and proper palmar digital nerves.
4. The lower extremities showed 5 branches of the great saphenous veins, femoral nerve, anterior cutaneous branch, lateral femoral cutaneous nerve, anterior femoral cutaneous branch, infrapatellar branch, saphenous nerve, great saphenous vein, superficial peroneal nerve, intermediate dorsal cutaneous nerve of foot, medial cutaneous nerve of the foot, the lateral cutaneous nerve of the foot, the dorsal vein network, inferior cluneal nerves, posterior femoral cutaneous nerve, tibial nerve, the common peroneal nerve, lateral sural cutaneous nerve, medial sural cutaneous nerve, the sural nerve and small saphenous vein. The testis, epididymis and penis in vitro.
Medical teaching exhibition and display science research science education
Plastination is an innovative preservation method of biological tissue, which is widely used in medical education, such as universities, anatomy lab, museums, body exhibitions, etc.
1. Medical universities as teaching aids. The plastinated specimens keep their natural form, so medical students and professionals can study the internal structures and details of body better than any other anatomy models.
2. Life science museums for popular science. The visitors could understand the mysteries of life and learn about the body structure.
3. Body exhibition as exhibits. The plastinated bodies are artistic. The visitors could know about the beauty of human body and understand the mysteries of body.
4. For personal collection and research.
Plastination is an innovative preservation method of biological tissue, and plays an important role in medical education because of its advantages.
1. Odorless, getting rid of serious irritation because of intense immersion in formalin specimens and bad effect to human health and make the teaching more environmentally.
2. Nontoxic, can be touched directly without gloves when teaching and studying.
3. Clear structure. We can produce a teaching specimen of each system according to the teaching needs.
4. Vivid specimen, strong sense of reality.
5. Using recycled. It will be saving resources to ensure school teaching.
6. Durable. An investment in the long term benefit.
7. Maintenance more convenient. Laboratory technician can repair the specimens according to the instruction of products. Using ethyl alcohol to wipe the stain on the sample and dry in a cool and wind place.
Product Packaging & Shipping:
Meiwo plastinated specimens has been exported to more than 40 countries and regions around the world.
■ In order to deliver the products in good condition, meiwo packs the products in wooden case and carton, inner side with white foam board. Of course, we are willing to do the package as customers requirements.
■ In order to deliver the products safely and quickly, Meiwo will choose the shipping mode according to the actual situation, such as by sea, by air, by international express (UPS, EMS, FedEx, DHL, etc). Please don’t worry about the shipment, meiwo has our own professional freight forwarders. Of course, designated freight agents are also permitted, please let us know the contact information, we can contact them directly.